St. Luke's and Pacific Campus often serves patients who come from backgrounds of extreme economic deprivation. Sometimes these patients are discharged to the shelters or residence hotels with very limited resources. We do our utmost to provide these patients with a set of warm clothing to provide them with bare necessities at the very least.
Patient Clothes Closet Volunteers work under the direction of our Case Managers and select and arrange a variety of sizes of comfortable and durable apparel for men and women. Volunteers keep the patient clothes closet organized and help distribute clothing to various departments as needed.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- Cancer Peer Support
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer your time with...
- Make an impact on patient care
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Dietary/Patient Menu Consultant
- Soothing Sounds musician/singer
- Graphic designer
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Join our team of highly skilled...
- Provide bed-side interventions