- Maintaining and updating the website
- Implementing security protocols
- Creating backups
- Sorting out software issues
About HEALTHY BLACK FAMILIES
3356 ADELINE ST, BERKELEY, CA 94703, US
To educate, engage, and advocate for the holistic growth and development of diverse Black individuals and families.
A society that is fair, equitable and just, particularly in relation to Black individuals and families. Health equity is achieved when we no longer see health disparities based on race.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 29, 2021
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours/week