Join VEAP's Young Professionals Board!
Share your skills and expertise while learning more about non-profit work! As a member of VEAP’s newly-created Young Professionals Board, you’ll work alongside passionate colleagues to advance the mission of VEAP in increasing access to healthy food, housing, and supportive services. Responsibilities include . . .
- Developing strategies to grow awareness of VEAP amongst young adults
- Planning & executing an annual fundraiser
- Supporting broader organizational strategic initiatives
Interested? Please visit our website at www.veap.org/join-veaps-young-professionals-board/ to learn more about our eligibility requirements and how to apply.
About VEAP- Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People
9600 Aldrich Avenue S, Bloomington, MN 55420, US
Together, we create pathways to stronger, more hopeful, communities through access to healthy food, housing stability and supportive services.
VEAP is a basic needs and social services organization whose programs promote access to healthy foods, stable housing and transportation. VEAP’s programs are designed to address a particular need and when used together provide hope and can help avoid a financial crisis such as loss of housing, transportation or employment. Whether the hardship is from a disability, job transition, or the financial and physical stresses of aging, VEAP has been helping our neighbors in need for over 40 years in Bloomington, Richfield, and Edina.
9600 Aldrich Ave SBloomington, MN 55420
October 7, 2021
- Estimated time commitment is 2-5 hours per month, and ideally the board member can commit to at least a one-year term.
- - 3 years’ work experience - Live, work, or participate in the community VEAP serves (Bloomington, Richfield, South Minneapolis, Edina) - Marketing & event planning experience is preferred