Digital Marketing Advisor/Volunteer
Digital Marketing Advisor/Volunteer
Foster Sources seeks a volunteer to manage established SEM campaigns designed to drive a specific call to action on behalf of Foster Source. This position is primarily responsible for driving traffic to fostersource.org through Google Ad Grants. Audiences include, but are not limited to, the general public, donors, foster parents, and volunteers. The successful volunteer will have proven experience with digital marketing tools from WordPress, Google Suite and Google Marketing Platform (Ad Grants, Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.) to social media.
Google Ads & PPC
- Independently create, tag, test, manage, and optimize a $10,000/mo. Google Ad Grants PPC budget
- Understands Google Ad KPIs and how to improve ad performance to drive conversions (donations or foster parent registrations/requests)
- Experience in managing Google Ad Grants preferred
- Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Google Ads Apps, and Google Ads Measurement Certifications a plus
Website & SEO
- Work with Founder and Technical Advisor to optimize fostersource.org for frictionless conversions and lead acquisitions tied to marketing campaign goals
- Familiar with Wordpress and SEO strategies to provide input on web site improvements
- Experience with Tag Manager preferred
- Track, report and provide recommendations based on data and analytics every month
- Data-driven, with ability to assess digital marketing results to improve performance in driving donations and foster parent registrations or requests
Social Media (optional)
- Able to post content and/or report on social media analytics if/when requested (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Interest in creating content (copy and graphic design) a plus, but not required
- College or university course work in Marketing/Communications/Analytics, or related experience and/or training including Google Ad Certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to accuracy.
- Able to work with Google Suite (Ad Words, Analytics), Canva, Wordpress,
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks by organizing and prioritizing work assignments.
- Ability to dedicate 15 hours a month to this role.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Foster Source
3879 E. 120th Ave. #218, Thornton, CO 80233, US
Our mission is to provide relevant training, resources and support to foster parents from a trauma-informed approach, giving them the skills and confidence to spark healing in vulnerable children.
Foster Parent Support Groups - No one understands a foster parent better than fellow foster parents, and the private location provides a safe, judgement-free environment for foster parents to vent, ask advice, laugh and cry.
Foster Parent Trainings - Foster Parents always need continuing education hours, and support groups and trainings are often the best way to fulfill those requirements. Foster Source provides varied training seminars for continuing education and provides appropriate childcare.
Foster Parent Recruitment - the need for foster parents is always dire. Foster Source speaks at churches and organizations to provide brief information sessions to dispel myths that tend to turn families away. Providing current information in an open, non-committed environment enables more potential families to seek certification services from local agencies.
Meeting Needs - Counties are often limited in the resources they can provide. Funding is extremely limited and bureaucratic red tape keeps effective help grounded. Foster Source uses donated and raised funds to meet needs of local foster families and children.
11860 N Pecos StWestminster, CO 80234
September 28, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Must be at least 18
- 15 hours each month on average