DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Pathway Initiative has an opportunity for an SEO manager. We look forward to hearing from you.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Marketing, Analytics, SEO & Web Marketing Manager
Location: Boston, MA (remote)
The Pathway Initiative Inc ( https://thepathwayinitiative.org) (TPI) is an early-stage 50(c)(3) innovative community-based medical education non-profit organization. Our mission is to alleviate shortage of clinicians in underserved-communities and mitigate healthcare disparities. We achieve this by widening access to medicine for talented and motivated socio-economically challenged African American and Hispanic/Latinx students and support them to return to their communities to serve.
The SEO Manager will focus on enhancing the discoverability and performance of The Pathway Initiative content through SEO best practices. The SEO Manager will primarily oversee the management of the organization’s current Google Ad Grant.
- Lead SEO strategy and execution including optimizing website content, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and drive qualified traffic.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, and other SEO related activities.
- Collaborate with the webmaster to develop impactful content to drive followers to TPI’s mission and program offerings.
- Measure and generate data to impact our social media efforts.
- Modify social strategy based on performance and metrics
- Participate in ongoing training and education to stay up to date on social media best practices
- Completed or working toward a college degree in a related field.
- Has an excellent SEO/SEM experience.
- Experience with managing Google Ad grants is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills across technical and non-technical groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 platform, Google Analytics, CRM, etc.
- Experience with social media and website performance analytics tools.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail.
- Great organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Previous internship or related experience is a plus.
- Excellent program marketing, content production within a marketing team, agency, media company or non-profit is a plus.
Time Commitment: At this time, TPI unfortunately does not have sufficient funds to pay the intern, however there is a possibility of hiring in the future. This position requires availability for a minimum of 1-2 hours per day (ideally 10 hours a week).
Location: Remote work until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interested candidates should please submit their cover letter (including three personal goals for this internship) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to reach out with any questions, we look forward to hearing from you! Thank you.
About The Pathway Initiative Inc.
177 Huntington Avenue, Ste.1700-3018, Boston, MA 02115, US
We aim to increase access for talented disadvantaged students to achieve their career potential in medicine and to encourage them to return to their communities to mitigate the shortage of clinicians in underserved communities.
We strive to support minority and disadvantaged students on their path to medicine, while paving a way for them to become transformative future leaders and role models in their communities.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 28, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per day (ideally 10 hours a week)