We are looking for dependable researchers to work on various company projects. The researcher's duties include using a wide range of tools to acquire information and interpret data, conducting fieldwork and tests when required, as well as protecting databases and confidential information. You should be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
To be successful as a researcher, you should be resourceful, and demonstrate excellent time management and patience. Outstanding researchers are passionate about their subject matter and able to meet strict deadlines.Researcher Responsibilities:
- Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
- Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
- Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
- Anticipating research issues and promptly resolving them.
- Promptly reporting any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
- Writing proposals and delivering presentations when required.
- A bachelor's degree in research or similar.
- Master's degree preferable.
- Proven experience in a research field.
- Sound understanding of research methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Suite.
- Strong botanical or agricultural aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Practical experience in database management.
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
About KISKEYA INTERNATIONAL INC
6360 UPLANDS BLVD APT N, SARASOTA, FL 34243, US
It is the mission of Kiskeya International to bring an end to deforestation, hunger, and poverty in the world's most at-risk communities by combining regenerative agricultural practices and innovative solutions.
We are a solutions-oriented reforestation nonprofit focused on providing sustainable long-term solutions to high-risk communities in the developing world. What this means is, we as an organization, research the environmental, social, and economic issues facing a community, find solutions to said problems then educate ourselves and collaborate with experts in the field to implement these solutions while teaching the people themselves everything we have learned. To sum it up short, we first teach ourselves to fish, then we teach everyone else.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 28, 2021
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours/week