We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term goals.Responsibilities
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About KISKEYA INTERNATIONAL INC
6360 UPLANDS BLVD APT N, SARASOTA, FL 34243, US
It is the mission of Kiskeya International to bring an end to deforestation, hunger, and poverty in the world's most at-risk communities by combining regenerative agricultural practices and innovative solutions.
We are a solutions-oriented reforestation nonprofit focused on providing sustainable long-term solutions to high-risk communities in the developing world. What this means is, we as an organization, research the environmental, social, and economic issues facing a community, find solutions to said problems then educate ourselves and collaborate with experts in the field to implement these solutions while teaching the people themselves everything we have learned. To sum it up short, we first teach ourselves to fish, then we teach everyone else.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 28, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours/week