Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to work alongside our Marketing Coordinator to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content in line with the marketing coordinator's vision, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
About KISKEYA INTERNATIONAL INC
6360 UPLANDS BLVD APT N, SARASOTA, FL 34243, US
It is the mission of Kiskeya International to bring an end to deforestation, hunger, and poverty in the world's most at-risk communities by combining regenerative agricultural practices and innovative solutions.
We are a solutions-oriented reforestation nonprofit focused on providing sustainable long-term solutions to high-risk communities in the developing world. What this means is, we as an organization, research the environmental, social, and economic issues facing a community, find solutions to said problems then educate ourselves and collaborate with experts in the field to implement these solutions while teaching the people themselves everything we have learned. To sum it up short, we first teach ourselves to fish, then we teach everyone else.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 28, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours/week