Social Media Coordinator
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Creates and maintains a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy with Social Media Content Manager
About Master-Pieced Inc.
580 Hunters Green Ct, Lexington, KY 40509, US
Build, Empower, educate and strengthen black communities especially African Americans and African immigrants to maximize the opportunities available to them in order to live out their full potential.
- help immigrants to assimilate to living in the USA
- make resources available to blacks to help them live better lives
- help develop the hidden potential in everybody
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 27, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Must be at least 18
- 2-5 hours a week