Blood Drive Ambassador/Volunteer-White House, TN.
Be a Blood Ambassador and help make a difference! Blood Ambassadors do not give blood. They are responsible for providing excellent customer service to the blood donor. An average collection of 2 units of blood saves up to 6 lives!
Event Location: Revolution Church
Event Date: 10/19/2021
Event Time: 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Willingness to support Red Cross Mission
- Donor receptionists welcomes donors, help check-in donors, distribute required reading material, and maintain a smooth donor flow
- Offer refreshments to donors, alert the collection staff if a donor needs assistance, and thanks the donor for their donation
- Ensures donors have a positive experience
Time Commitment: 4-6 hour shift. Serve as a Red Cross volunteer for 3 to 6 months.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
About American Red Cross - Tennessee Region
2201 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
3644 Highway 31 West, White House, TN, USAWhite House, TN 37188
October 13, 2021
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Friendly and enthusiastic support!