1 person is interested
1 person is interested
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Secretary serves on the Board of Directors. The Secretary is a member of the Executive Committee, together with the President, Treasurer, Vice President of Human Resources, and Vice Chair.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends monthly Board virtual 75-minute meetings.
- Prepares minutes of key decisions in monthly Board meetings and Board’s Annual Meeting, handles Board Attendance tracking, and distributes minutes within 7-14 days.
- Prepares and distributes minutes of Executive Committee meetings within 7 days.
- Assists with Board meeting reminders and scheduling of Zoom meetings as needed.
- Sets up annual Board meeting schedule in advance.
- Assists with internal calendar postings and Outlook email system as needed.
- Works with HR to assist with Volunteer Directory and distributes to team members as needed.
- Assists with administrative tasks and other duties as required.
- Supports requests for copies of the organization’s By-Laws in coordination with the VP Governance.
- Contributes to Strategic Planning goals, objectives and metrics tracking.
- Proficiency in Word, Exce l and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Zoom, Office 365 / Outlook.
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong verbal, business technical writing, and grammar skills.
- Working knowledge of Roger’s Rules of Order to reference if needed during a meeting.
- Excellent project and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Term: Two (2) Years
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 3-6 virtual hours per month; which will include evenings.
- Please submit a Resume or CV for consideration:
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF through the Volunteer Application: https://www.flipcause.com/secure/your_details_more_info/OTA5MzA=/56408 .
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our volunteer base is centered in the U.S. and New York Metro Area, as well as Canada. Our mission is to mentor college students with disabilities in career readiness. Our programs help college students with disabilities to prepare for their chosen career and successfully attain jobs or internships upon completion of our mentoring and job-search preparedness workshop program.
About IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
474 W 238TH ST APT 6I, BRONX, NY 10463, US
To empower first generation college students to successfully transition into the workforce by equipping them with leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
Image Impact International is a 501(c)3 Non-profit. The values of our global team are leadership, professional growth through education, access, and opportunity. We are impacting first generations for success through five exciting programs:
- College 2 Career 2 Community Impact
- Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact
- Civility 4 Impact - Global Civility Awareness Month and Civility YOUniversity(tm)
- Disability 4 Impact - Disability + S.T.Y.L.E. and Image + Disability Book Project
- Training 4 Impact
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 27, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Strategic Planning
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 3-6 virtual hours per month