DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Fundraising Coordinator in an unpaid virtual volunteer position. This role will assist with fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and ultimately grow our community of donors. The objective is to spread our message and encourage our community of supporters to make donations to Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide. Upon board president approval, access may be granted to use any appropriate digital marketing outlets (website, social media etc.) to promote active fundraising campaigns, encouraging public support.
The role directly contributes to Higher Praise Impact's vision and mission to promote impact to address homelessness, hunger, physical abuse and many other social issues via the outreach ministry's advocacy, awareness, and education programs. Predetermined issues promoted by Higher Praise Impact include, homelessness (including U.S. Veterans), hunger, domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning and management of Higher Praise Impact's year long fundraising initiatives
- Collaborate with Social Media Coordinator and board president on all fundraising efforts
- Work with board members to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors
- Identify potential business partners as sponsors
- Help increase communication with supporters and current donors
- Assist in creating the Higher Praise Impact annual fundraising plan
- Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities
Skills & Personal Traits
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative thinker
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations
- Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Works well independently and proactively as part of a team
- Nonprofit fundraising and/or event planning experience
- Clear understanding of the unique needs of nonprofit organizations
This position requires a minimum 6-month commitment for an average of 2 hours a day, five days per week working from home. Position commitment is subject to renew by agreement of both parties
How to Apply
Please send your request for an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you've completed your application please send the application back with a copy of your resume along with three reference letters.
Benefits and Recognition
Your time is valuable and your joy for helping others will flourish as you help our U.S. Veterans and others to better their quality of life. This opportunity provides valuable experience for fundraising management, event planning, marketing and nonprofit management students. This is also a valuable opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the religious nonprofit sector.
Our volunteers will be highly valued and those who preform the best will receive special recognition at our annual fundraising gala.
About HIGHER PRAISE IMPACT MISSIONARY MINISTRIES WORLD-WIDE
97 W 15TH ST, BAYONNE, NJ 07002, US
Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide will travel locally and globally as a nonprofit outreach ministry building Christian Community Centers worldwide to help impact the lives of others through the application of Gods Word. Higher Praise Impact will help to equip and meet the needs of individuals/families in search of housing, food, clothing, job training, educational programs (including financial planning and daycare), youth & young adult programs, men & women's empowerment, senior programs, disability programs, veterans programs, and substance abuse programs (Philippians 2:1-4).
Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide is a nonprofit outreach ministry located in Bayonne, New Jersey 07002. Higher Praise Impact will have a minimum of five divisions (youth & young adult, men & women's empowerment, seniors, housing, and special needs) to address the different needs in each community. Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide will build Christian Community Centers in different communities to run various programs that need the services provided under any of the ministry's division programs. Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide received approval of its 501 (c)(3) status on May 1, 2019.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 25, 2021
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- This opportunity requires a min of 2 hours per day, 5 days per week for a minimum of six months