21 people are interested
Social media content writer for wildlife conservation organization - Join a great team!
ORGANIZATION: SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
Please visit the new page to apply.
21 people are interested
Seeking creative and energetic volunteer with strong writing and social media skills who is passionate to help save wildlife and be part of a growing non-profit that helps save endangered species. Looking for someone who is capable of creating short, educational and powerful posts for our social media platforms. We are looking at growing our membership for our work to help endangered wildlife, working with communities in human-wildlife conflict zones, anti poaching programs, etc.
All training will be provided and tools to make the process easy.
You can get a strong sense of purpose supporting our cause and being part of an amazing team. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a great volunteer team and help do some good in the world.
Be able to volunteer 1-2hrs a week for next 6 months.
About SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
15827 POPPY LN, MONTE SERENO, CA 95030, US
SAFE Worldwide, Inc., is a 501(c )(3) non-profit dedicated to innovative solutions that urgently address the survival of the world’s most endangered and vulnerable species, through education, conservation, and activism efforts.
SAFE Worldwide is Saving Animals Facing Extinction (SAFE). We partner with many local communities around the world to help with the survival of endangered species and reduce ecological threats in those regions. Our activities include, but not limited to:
· Collaborating with local NGOs to provide programs that offer conservationally-sound alternatives for people who otherwise depend upon poaching and the bushmeat trade for their livelihoods.
· Partnering with wildlife rehabilitation facilities that share our unwavering commitment to the welfare of each animal, by either ensuring the animal’s full release back into the wild, or providing a safe, natural, species-appropriate environment for the animal to live out its life. the
· Organizing and conducting educational programs and initiatives in schools, through our website and within communities surrounding endangered species’ habitats, to foster the awareness and understanding that human survival is inextricably linked to the survival of other species.
· Working with wildlife researchers, conservation biologists, social-scientists, governments and community leaders to develop, implement and assess solutions focusing on the reduction of human-wildlife conflicts
· Providing an information resource for the public to better understand the problems facing our imperiled wildlife, and
· Many, many other actions focused on protecting endangered species
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 19, 2022
- Environmental Education
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 hrs a week
- knowledge of English language and have some writing skills.