5 people are interested
Social Media contributor for growing Wildlife non-profit
ORGANIZATION: SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
The Social Media contributor will help develop co ntent for our social media presence on line to increase overall reach and brand awareness. He/She will use SAFE Worldwide's overall mission to promote campaigns, engage the public and increase online presence.
What the position involves:
- Creating social media posts across all platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn
- Help to develop editorial and social media strategy for fundraisers and newsletters.
- Executing social media marketing campaigns, programs, and promotions, when applicable.
- Must have a passion for saving wildlife and supporting the mission of SAFE WW
What we're looking for:
- Social Media knowledge
- Available to put 2-3hrs a week at first
- Be able to commit to 6months of volunteer work
- Knowledge of social media platforms, hashtags and analytical tools
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently, while helping the volunteer team meet set goals
- Multitasking and organizational ability
- Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations knowledge is a plus.
About SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
15827 POPPY LN, MONTE SERENO, CA 95030, US
SAFE Worldwide, Inc., is a 501(c )(3) non-profit dedicated to innovative solutions that urgently address the survival of the world’s most endangered and vulnerable species, through education, conservation, and activism efforts.
SAFE Worldwide is Saving Animals Facing Extinction (SAFE). We partner with many local communities around the world to help with the survival of endangered species and reduce ecological threats in those regions. Our activities include, but not limited to:
· Collaborating with local NGOs to provide programs that offer conservationally-sound alternatives for people who otherwise depend upon poaching and the bushmeat trade for their livelihoods.
· Partnering with wildlife rehabilitation facilities that share our unwavering commitment to the welfare of each animal, by either ensuring the animal’s full release back into the wild, or providing a safe, natural, species-appropriate environment for the animal to live out its life. the
· Organizing and conducting educational programs and initiatives in schools, through our website and within communities surrounding endangered species’ habitats, to foster the awareness and understanding that human survival is inextricably linked to the survival of other species.
· Working with wildlife researchers, conservation biologists, social-scientists, governments and community leaders to develop, implement and assess solutions focusing on the reduction of human-wildlife conflicts
· Providing an information resource for the public to better understand the problems facing our imperiled wildlife, and
· Many, many other actions focused on protecting endangered species
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 29, 2022
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 25
- 2-3hrs to start
- Supports wildlife conservation at the highest levels