Growing Wildlife conservation org - Fundraising Campaign Manager
Do you have years of experience coordinating fundraising efforts and a desire to make the world a place better for wildlife, communities and the environment? Looking for a fundraising manager who is able to help us grow our donor base, cultivate the existing donor base. As our fundraising manager, you would be part of a team of volunteers all interested in seeing us succeed in our vision to help save endangered wildlife .Job Responsibilities
Creates, implements, and maintains fundraising initiatives to increase the funds available to support the yearly programs initiated by SAFE WW. Develops, implements, and manages all fundraising activities to ensure our projects, and programs are funded in order to support our mission. Helps secure financial support from individuals and corporations. Assist with the development of ongoing relationships with major donors. Assists with the creation and execution of our strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors. Develops tracking proposals and reports for all programs and presents them to the board.
additional areas of support:
- Prepare press releases to submit to the local newspaper and ensure the release always goes up on the company website and social media accounts
- Assign duties to every member of the fundraising staff and periodically review those duties to make sure they are all progressing accordingly
- Pursue efforts to keep the non-profit’s public image positive, which can entail promoting events regularly
- Evaluate the effectiveness of specific events and advertising campaigns to determine which ones work well and which ones should be abandoned
- Attend special events put on by the non-profit, which can include parties or charity events, and speak with guests about the advantages of the organization
- Prepare budgets to determine what the fundraising department’s needs are going to be
- Formulate policies with the board of directors and sit in on meetings to help decide the overall direction of the non-profit
About SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
15827 POPPY LN, MONTE SERENO, CA 95030, US
SAFE Worldwide is a non-profit dedicated to the survival of the world’s most endangered species through efforts in education, activism and conservation by creating innovative solutions and a sense of urgency to save species in danger of extinction.
SAFE Worldwide is Saving Animals Facing Extinction (S.A.F.E.). We partner with local communities in Rwanda, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, India and the Americas to help with the survival of endangered species in those regions). We provide programs in partnership with local NGOs to support communities that lack financial strength so that many of the local people depend on poaching and the bush meat trade to supplement their income.
We also partner with wildlife rehabilitation facilities that are 100% committed to the welfare of each animal that is in their care with the ultimate goal of either full release back into the wild or providing them a safe environment where they can live out their lives.
SAFE also provides education efforts in schools or in the locations surrounding the natural habitat of the endangered species so we may teach the local people why it is vital that we save these highly endangered animals. We believe that it is possible to change the views of people when they better understand how we are all joined in the web of life and that the animal’s survival means man’s survival as well.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 25, 2021
- Environmental Education
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Donor Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours/week
- fundraising, donors, strategy, self starter, loves to help animals, able to work comfortably remotely.