2 people are interested
Fundraising Campaign person for Growing Wildlife conservation org
ORGANIZATION: SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
SAFE Worldwide is a growing non-profit with a global outreach in wildlife conservation, focusing on endangered species and communities. We partner with small organizations around the world that help rescue wildlife in their environment and we work with local communities in those regions to provide conservation and educational programs focused on teaching them about the benefit of the wildlife that surrounds them. We also are creating an educational base on the topics of wildlife conservation, the environment, and the impact of climate damage to our planet.
Do you have years of experience coordinating fundraising efforts and a desire to make the world a better place for wildlife, communities, and the environment? Looking for a fundraising coordinator who is able to help us grow our donor base, and cultivate new donors. As our fundraising manager, you would be part of a team of volunteers supporting our vision to help save endangered wildlife.
Creates, implements, and maintains fundraising initiatives to increase the funds available to support the yearly programs initiated by SAFE WW. Develops, implements, and manages all fundraising activities to ensure our projects, and programs are funded in order to support our mission. Helps secure financial support from individuals and corporations. Assists with the creation and execution of our strategy for a sustained base of annual individual donors.
additional areas of support:
- Create a fundraising strategy for the various campaigns we are creating. Determine what is needed for a successful fundraising campaign or event. Work with the board to make event a success.
- Assign duties to every member of the fundraising team and periodically review those duties to make sure they are all progressing accordingly
- Evaluate the effectiveness of specific events and social media advertising campaigns to determine which ones work well and which ones should be abandoned
- Prepare budgets to determine what the fundraising needs are going to be
About SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
15827 POPPY LN, MONTE SERENO, CA 95030, US
SAFE Worldwide, Inc., is a 501(c )(3) non-profit dedicated to innovative solutions that urgently address the survival of the world’s most endangered and vulnerable species, through education, conservation, and activism efforts.
SAFE Worldwide is Saving Animals Facing Extinction (SAFE). We partner with many local communities around the world to help with the survival of endangered species and reduce ecological threats in those regions. Our activities include, but not limited to:
· Collaborating with local NGOs to provide programs that offer conservationally-sound alternatives for people who otherwise depend upon poaching and the bushmeat trade for their livelihoods.
· Partnering with wildlife rehabilitation facilities that share our unwavering commitment to the welfare of each animal, by either ensuring the animal’s full release back into the wild, or providing a safe, natural, species-appropriate environment for the animal to live out its life. the
· Organizing and conducting educational programs and initiatives in schools, through our website and within communities surrounding endangered species’ habitats, to foster the awareness and understanding that human survival is inextricably linked to the survival of other species.
· Working with wildlife researchers, conservation biologists, social-scientists, governments and community leaders to develop, implement and assess solutions focusing on the reduction of human-wildlife conflicts
· Providing an information resource for the public to better understand the problems facing our imperiled wildlife, and
· Many, many other actions focused on protecting endangered species
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 15, 2023
- Environmental Education
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Donor Management
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours/week
- fundraising, donors, strategy, self starter, loves to help animals, able to work comfortably remotely.