2 people are interested
Volunteer Outreach Support
2 people are interested
Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is seeking a Volunteer Outreach Support volunteer to assist our ongoing efforts to find capable, dedicated, and energetic volunteers.
- Coordinate with social media / marketing volunteers and communicate the current volunteer needs to the marketing team to collaboratively create effective advertisements for vacancies.
- Liaison with social media, marketing, graphic design volunteers and Executive Director at least weekly, through the (currently online) weekly meeting.
- Communicate volunteer opening postings to community or educational institutions.
- Gather requirements and input from other Program Support Volunteers and communicate those requirements to the Executive Director and appropriate teams.
- Coordinate with Web team for creation and posting of website materials.
- Assist in monitoring email inbox for inquiries from prospective volunteers and responding to questions about volunteer positions.
- Report directly to the Executive Director on a weekly basis.
*This position is currently remote due to COVID-19
Stipend available for college/university students.
- Familiar with MS Office and other technology software. Helping Link uses Teams extensively, so it is extremely important to be familiar with it, or to be willing to use YouTube to learn how to use it on your own.
- Experience with, or a desire to expand experience with HR or recruitment
- Familiar with office equipment (computer, printer, copier, phone)
- Detail-oriented in administrative activities and support
- Efficient and excellent oral and written communication
- Motivated to learn and interested in helping others
- Flexibility in responding to tasks depending on ongoing events
About Helping Link
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
1032 South Jackson Street, #CSeattle, WA 98104
September 25, 2021
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours a week