2 people are interested
Social Media and Marketing Program Support Volunteer
2 people are interested
Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is seeking a Graphic Design/Social Media/Marketing Program Support volunteer to provide assistance to our social media and marketing efforts, as part of support to overall operations.
- Coordinate and communicate with social media, marketing, graphic design, and fund development/grant writing volunteers.
- Liaison with social media, marketing, graphic design volunteers and Executive Director at least weekly, through the (currently online) weekly meeting.
- Gather requirements and input from other Program Support Volunteers and communicate those requirements to the Social Media/Marketing team and/or the technology teams, as appropriate.
- Work with Gala Committee (graphic design, marketing focused) to help coordinate creation of marketing/informational material.
- Work with other volunteers to create the newsletter, social media content, videos, etc.
- Coordinate with Web team for creation and posting of website materials
- Report directly to the Executive Director on a weekly basis
*This position is currently remote due to COVID-19
- Familiar with MS Office and other technology software. Helping Link use Teams extensively, so it is extremely important to be familiar with it, or to be willing to use YouTube to learn how to use it on your own.
- Experience with, or a desire to expand experience with social media, marketing, or related skills
- Familiar with office equipment (computer, printer, copier, phone)
- Detail-oriented in administrative activities and support
- Efficient and excellent oral and written communication
- Motivated to learn and help others
- Flexibility in responding to tasks depending on ongoing events
About Helping Link
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
1032 South Jackson Street, #CSeattle, WA 98104
September 25, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers are expected to commit to a minimum of six (6) hours per week, but are welcome to contribute more.