Google Ads Supervisor (Volunteer/Remote)
***This is a Volunteer Position
Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist through the development of programs, techniques and professional expertise to aid in the areas of: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Child, Spousal, Bullying, Cyber and Self-abuse. We are looking for a Google Ads Supervisor to assist the efforts of the Executive Management. This is a volunteer position but could lead to full-time employment and is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor if you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Google Ads Supervisor to join our team! As a Google Ads Supervisor, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our Google Ads strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of our nonprofit, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
- Plan, develop and implement our Google Ads and G Suite platform
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports to leadership
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, keywords, and best practices
- 2+ years of experience in Google Ads or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful Google Ads strategy
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Team player
- Time-management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link:
Human Resources - Abuse Refuge Org
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2021
- Market Research / Analysis
- Google Apps
- Orientation or Training
- 15+ Hours/Week