We, as a community, equally participate in keeping the stigma of Domestic Violence alive. We fail to
Reporting to Executive Director/President and Vice President of Avyanna Inc, the Financial Director is
responsible for overseeing Avyanna’s general ledger, producing financial reports for all internal and
external financial statement users and supervising the day-to-day operations of the financial reporting
and accounting functions for the organization. The Financial Director will manage budget oversight and
actual expenses for the operating fund and grant programs. This role works closely with the Board to
carry out mission and goals of Avyanna.
* Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
* Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
* Manage the company’s investment activity and make decisions
* Assist in the development of financing strategies
* Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies
* Provide advice in matters of corporate finance
* Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
* Implement relevant legislation and policies
* Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting
* 2-4 years (preferred) of experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial role
* Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices
* Knowledge of monetary market, investment management and financing techniques
* Working knowledge of MS Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle etc.)
* Good with numbers and figures
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Well-organized and reliable
* Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities
* Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or relevant field
Cover Letter & Resume submission to: email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About AVYANNA INC
1337 S 56TH ST, MILWAUKEE, WI 53214, US
Empowering survivors by providing resources and support for the aftereffects of Domestic Violence
We, as a community, equally participate in keeping the stigma of Domestic Violence alive. We fail to recognize that, what was modeled to us in the vital stages of youth, is the foundation of our core. It’s how we see ourselves. It’s the tape that plays and replays how we feel inside. It’s the reflection in the relationships we have, which is what makes the dynamics of Domestic Violence so complex. We aren’t just addressing the right and wrongs of unhealthy relationships; we’re addressing the worth and vulnerability survivors of Domestic Violence struggle with.
Abuse creates a powerful emotional shift that reshapes and overwhelms the nervous system. Trauma freezes the nervous system in a state of chronic overdrive, creating an unconscious pattern that damages the self-image, imprinting unhealthy behaviors and coping mechanisms. This causes the ripple effect, reflected in statistics, we see in the Domestic Violence community.
Our focus is providing the support and resources needed to aid healing for a healthier lifestyle. We offer an array of classes for professional development, financial education, and emotional support. We believe the first step to breaking the pattern of Domestic Violence begins by making a decision. That decision is to chart a path out of the cage, towards a new vision for yourself.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2021
- Financial Planning
- Must be at least 21