Van Driver | Friday | 6:00-6:30pm
Van Driver Position Overview
Drive the van/shuttle to drop off children after the program.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be comfortable driving a 12-passenger van or 15 passenger shuttle.
- Drive safely to each child’s house at the provided address.
- Watch them enter the house before leaving.
- Must have a current WA State Drivers License and a clean driving record.
- You will be accompanied by a staff member.
- The staff member is responsible for addressing behavioral issues of the children.
- No cell phone use while driving or with the children. If directions are required, the staff member can use their phone GPS.
06:00 PM to 06:30 PM
A staff member will ride in the vehicle with you.
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About CHILDREN OF THE VALLEY
1318 S 18TH ST, MOUNT VERNON, WA 98274, US
Children of the Valley is an after school program. We provide a provide a positive, caring, and supportive environment for children of low-income families that values and respects each child’s God given potential, while offering a variety of cultural enrichment activities as well as academic support.
Welcome to Children of the Valley, where children in need are provided a safe and supportive after-school environment that celebrates each child’s unique potential and cultivates connection, learning, and confidence.
1318 South 18th StreetMount Vernon, WA 98274
September 24, 2021
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6:00-6:30pm, 30 minutes or less, once a week. September 2021-June 22
- COVID-19 Vaccination