Snack Prep | Wednesday | 3:30-5:00pm
Snack Prep Position Overview
Prepare and serve the scheduled snack to each student as they arrive from school. You will not have direct contact with kids in this position.
Essential Job Function
- Check the planned snack menu and portions located on the snack schedule posted in the kitchen.
- Prepare the afternoon snack for all the children that attend that site.
- After snack time is over please complete the kitchen cleaning chart, located on the inside of the snack cabinet.
- No cell phone use while children are present.
- WA State Food Handlers procedures must be followed at all times.
- The snacks are planned with the nutritional requirements of the children in mind. Portions are determined by federal guidelines.
- Snacks will already be purchased for the entire week.
- Only prepare the food that is listed on the schedule for the day unless told otherwise.
- Only use the food that is designated for COV.
- WA State Food Handlers permit preferred but not required. If you do not have a WA State Food Handlers Permit someone with the permit must be present at all times.
- Volunteers are allowed to eat the snack if there is enough food, but gloves must be removed while eating.
- afternoon / 03:30 PM to 04:45 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About CHILDREN OF THE VALLEY
1318 S 18TH ST, MOUNT VERNON, WA 98274, US
Children of the Valley is an after school program. We provide a provide a positive, caring, and supportive environment for children of low-income families that values and respects each child’s God given potential, while offering a variety of cultural enrichment activities as well as academic support.
Welcome to Children of the Valley, where children in need are provided a safe and supportive after-school environment that celebrates each child’s unique potential and cultivates connection, learning, and confidence.
1318 South 18th StreetMount Vernon, WA 98274
September 24, 2021
- Food Service
- People 55+
- 3:30-5pm, once a week. September 2021-June 2022
- COVID Vaccination