DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Habitation for the Homeless
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
T.AS.T. E Foundation is an organization that seeks to create a value proposition through the approach we take on critical concerns surrounding the individuals in Tucson, Arizona, and other regions through our call-to-action programs. Based on our research, we have identified chronic cases of homelessness based on diverse contours of the demographics, such as race, gender, and age. Therefore, we have set goals and objectives that will guide us on the right path:
- The number one goal is to ensure increased impact creation and community presence of the homeless coalition through fundraising and special projects.
- Number two is to trigger critical conversations with community partners to develop a one-stop resource day center for those experiencing homelessness. Up to this point, we have identified a real estate firm that can offer the sq. ft of a place that can be key to our operation.
- Furthermore, expanding the number of participants in the team who can provide the continuum of care and increase the community collaboration to this course.
Our organization will benefit the target audience using the following care, concern, and impact methods.
- Housing 3-12 mo. programs
- Training Job readiness
- Health Screening
- Home economics training
- Food vouchers
Should they develop their skills, the transition gap to existing opportunities in diverse realms of life can be easier to go about with. We will seek collaborations willing to offer these group job opportunities to get a source of income. Additionally, health screening is a crucial component to the project's success for mental and other similar cases before housing.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About TASTE FOUNDATION CORP
9012 S CEDARBROOK LN, TUCSON, AZ 85756, US
Our mission statement is to restore the Health and Well-being to those in need in Tucson, Arizona. Through collaborations with Sirach Health & Wellness Ministry, & PFWCES this organization aims to identify the needs of individuals in need of assistance housing, food, clothing, & health care as well as employment skills to get back on track during these perilous times. Our vision is to be the leading source of inspiration to the destitute and ill experiencing homelessness and offer them mentorship, housing, and humane education on reshaping their lives.
his Foundation's inspiration is from the heart and soul of a man who, from his youth, was taught that his ancestors were of those that were taken into captivity and taken into various parts of the World by way of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. And it has been his desire, as well as some of the Board Members, to help stamp out homelessness, starting in Tucson, AZ, due to the extreme heat that individuals here must endure. TASTE stands for Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Exposition, which is the driving force for establishing this Foundation.
Homelessness is an issue that most cities face in the U.S. and more significantly in Tucson, AZ. The need to develop a strategic plan to develop best practices has been rising to salvage the situation. T.A.S.T.E. foundation is in the process of reducing the gaps associated with the challenges and strategically laying down needs to achieve that over a period of financial years.
9012 S Cedarbrook LaneTucson, AZ 85756
September 24, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Could possibly turn into a permanent salaried position depending on skill set and desire to continue working with the organization
- Passion and desire to help those less fortunate and that have been forced to live on the streets of Tucson, AZ