7 people are interested
Slack & Platform Engagement Coordinator (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
The Slack & Platform Engagement Coordinator at ARO will be responsible for making sure that volunteers and community members are engaging in a fun and energizing way via Slack. This person should be an expert at knowing how Slack works and have a creative mindset to keep people engaged.
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Create fun and entertaining Slack channels to encourage volunteers to engage with each other.
- Share content in channels regularly to keep up engagement.
- Monitor current Slack channels and encourage conversation.
- Survey the interests of the volunteers at ARO and make channels that will peak peoples’ interests.
- Compile and create content for each Slack fun channel.
- Send regular messages in the chats to keep them active.
- Interact regularly in Slack with other volunteers.
- Brainstorm new ideas for keeping Slack fun.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative outlook.
- Experience in community building.
- Knowledge of engagement and team building.
- Must be available 8-10+ hours/week
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practises please refer to this link:
Human Resources - Abuse Refuge Org
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 17, 2022
- Community Outreach
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10+ Hours/Week