2 people are interested
Pediatric Clinic Volunteer
2 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to assist our clinical teams with room turnover. Tasks can include:
- Sanitizing rooms after patients have completed their appointment
- Making sure rooms are clean and ready to go for the next patient
- Liaise between patients, families, and staff and provide excellent customer service
- Assist with rooming patients and checking appointment status via light system and flags
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the medical field, especially working with pediatric patients, or are interested in learning more about healthcare.
- morning / 07:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- afternoon / 12:30 PM to 04:30 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Nemours Children's Specialty Care
807 Children's Way, Jacksonville, FL 32207, US
The Nemours Mission is "To provide leadership, institutions, and services to restore and improve the health of children through care and programs not readily available, with one high standard of quality and distinction regardless of the recipient's financial status." Our Vision, "Freedom from Disabling Conditions," is pursued through a strategic direction based on Core Values of Serve, Honor, Respect, Learn and Excel. Our Values We are committed to doing "whatever it takes" to insure our patient-families, visitors, colleagues and business partners experience a uniquely satisfying experience each time they interact with Nemours.
Nemours, one of the nation's largest pediatric health systems, serves more than 250,000 children annually in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida. Nemours Children's Clinic in Jacksonville, located on the banks of the St. Johns River, serves children aged birth to 21 of every socio-economic status, race, ethnicity, gender, age, ability and language. Nemours Children's Clinic in Jacksonville serves children in northeast Florida, southeast Georgia and beyond with nearly 60 pediatric services, including pulmonology, oncology, orthopedics, ENT and more. The Clinic has well-established programs for children with cystic fibrosis, asthma, sickle cell, cancer and those who are dependent on ventilators. Nemours partners with Wolfson Children's Hospital, providing pediatric consultation.
14785 Old Saint Augustine RoadJacksonville, FL 32258
September 24, 2021
- Children Medical Services
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 6 months of service and 50 service hours. Must also commit to a set schedule where you volunteer the same time and day each week.