Volunteers Initiative Nepal (VIN) established Teaching Computer Science in recognition of Information Technology as an essential source of information and efficient means of communication. If marginalised communities can learn some basic Information Technology (IT) skills, they can connect with the rest of the country and even the world.
Nepal’s people are inexperienced with IT. The majority of public and community schools do not have access to computers. In those few schools that have IT centres they are often resourced from obsolete computer systems and software and the teachers unqualified and untrained.
Read More on: https://www.volunteersinitiativenepal.org/teaching-program/computer-science/
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 Hours / Week
- Sunday / Saturday Leave for Volunteers
- Adventure and Volunteer Program
- Journalism Program
- Children’s Life Skills...
- Working for Street Children
- Yoga Volunteer
- Teaching the Deaf
- Youth Empowerment Program
- Teach Arts and Crafts
- Climate Change Research
- Health, Sanitation & Hygiene...
- Water Research
- Teacher Development
- Youth Club and Life Skills
- Teach English in Buddhist...
- Microcredit Cooperative Support
- Public Interest Program
- Education, Rights and Life Skills
- English and Career Development
- Income Generation & Marketing