Marketing and Communications Director
To be responsible for the successful marketing of the Trust via digital and traditional media.
- Promotion of the Trust via existing and new media contacts.
- Overall responsibility for the content of the CCT’s website and all social media accounts ensuring material is kept up to date.
- Review and expand the current talks programme with new speakers and content.
- Creation of new membership offers.
- Responsible for signage, brand consistency and the professional appearance of Trust premises.
About The Cotswold Canals Trust
Bell House, Wallbridge, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 3JS, GB
The preservation, maintenance in good order and improvement of canals, navigable rivers and inland waterways for the use of the public" with the objective to restore the canals from Saul Junction at the western end to Lechlade in the east so linking the two great rivers of Thames and Severn. This will provide navigable links to the wider UK canal network.
The Cotswold Canals Trust is a charity run by volunteers from the local community, giving time and energy to save our heritage and improve our local environment for the benefit of everyone.
The origins of The Cotswold Canals Trust date back to 1972 when it was the Stroudwater Canal Society. By 1975, the Trust was a registered charity and incorporated for the purpose of preserving, maintaining and improving the Stroudwater Navigation and the Thames & Severn Canal (i.e. the Cotswold Canals).
Bell HouseWallbridgeStroud, Gloucestershire GL5 3JSUnited Kingdom
September 28, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- We estimate the average time for this role will between 5 and 10 hours per week in addition to attending monthly Trust Council meetings currently held on the first Wednesday of the month between 4 and 6.30pm (excluding January & August).