Our Membership Coordinator will help recruit museum members, manage the membership database, maintain regular communications with members, determine member interests and create member-only experiences.
- Attend local events (festivals, train shows, family-focused events) as an Iron Spike representative
- Look for opportunities to recruit members
Communicate with members regularly
- Obtain feedback on the museum (discuss with senior management)
- Determine member interests (discuss with senior management)
- Send renewal notices
- Encourage involvement with museum fund-raising/work projects
Create Member-only experiences
- Annual Members Appreciation event
About IRON SPIKE INC
1498 High Street, WASHINGTON, MO 63090, US
We are a Model Train Museum in Washington Mo. Our mission is to honor the history of railroading in our nation through the narrative and interaction with visitors as they tour the Museum.
We are in need of Volunteers to assist in many of the management tasks of the Museum. There is a wide range of administrative work to be done
We also need to volunteers to interact with guests as they tour our Museum. You will escort them around the main show room floor and discuss the layouts in the room. Then escort/direct them back to the Main Museum area. Trains will be running for all to see how the work .
We also need Volunteers to collect admission entering our museum. There is a Children's Railroad Experience that needs monitoring if/when parents choose to let their children play while they tour the Museum.
1498 High StreetWashington, MO 63090
September 23, 2021
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- After orientation, must be a self-starter with initiative to see what needs doing and get it done. Communicate recruitment and event ideas to senior staff for approval and funding.