Do you want to make an impact in your community? Become a Fundraising Chair!
Cafe con Libros Press (CCLP) seeks volunteers to serve as Fundraising Co-Chair for our board.
As a fundraising co-chair duties would include:
- Working closely with the President and all others in obtaining sponsorships and donations
- Managing business relationships and keep a current database with sponsors and donors
- Reporting the to the Treasurer
- Serving on the Finance Committee
- Chair the Fundraising Committee
- Identifying available funding and writing/applying for grants that meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Reporting to the Treasurer
Volunteer commitment - Attend 4 Board meetings a year, serve 1 day monthly at the bookstore.
Let us know you are interested in joining the Cafe con Libros familial!
CCLP is a local non-profit bookstore that is 100% volunteer ran. CCLP reflects the multicultural community of Southern California and the stories & traditions of people of color.
About CAFE CON LIBROS PRESS
280 W 2ND ST, POMONA, CA 91766, US
As a non-profit organization, our mission is to foster literacy, art, and cultural expression in all its forms.
There are dreamers in all of us. Twenty years ago, two young Latina educators opened a bookstore to reflect the multicultural community of Southern California. They did not capture in the educational system they were brought up in.
The bookstore's focus reflected their experiences as women of color, first-generation college grads, and immigrant advocates. This was the dream; this was the service they brought to their community: a bookstore that celebrated people of color's stories and traditions.
These dreamers, Adelaida Bautista and Patricia DeRobles, plus a core group of supporters, have brought Cafe con Libros Press back to downtown Pomona. The new CCL is a non-profit organization focused on Arts, Literature, and Culture.
Some programs that CCLP includes the Community Lending Library, Book Clubs, and our traditional bookstore operations.
280 W 2nd StreetPomona, CA 91766
September 22, 2021
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- 4 Hours
- Attend 4 Board meetings a year. Serve at the bookstore 1 day a month