Wanted: Memory Bear Seamstresses
Seamstresses needed to create lasting memories of comfort for our patients and families in San Diego County. Hospice Volunteers can create Memory Bears and Quilts from our patient's favorite clothing, blankets or personal items that will provide endless comfort for their families and loved ones. Create them on your own or organize a group of sewing enthusiasts to join you. Required to complete volunteer application, background check, TB, Drug Screening and training-provided FREE of charge. Contact Jackie @ 760.622.0245 or email@example.com
About Seaport Hospice
5473 Kearny Villa Rd. #100, San Diego, CA 92123, US
Our Mission is to provide life-changing care to our patients and their families. We care for our patients as members of our own family. We listen, we adapt and we serve them on their journey. Our Hospice team provides specialized holistic care for our patients and their families to meet their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs. Our Heartbeat is what unites each member of the Seaport team. It is the why behind everything we do. While each of us brings a different perspective and background, there are a few common threads that distinguish our ministry.
Our Core Values as an organization drive every decision and process we have here at Seaport. We celebrate success, welcome accountability, possess a passion for learning and love one another. We take intelligent risks, take ownership for our decisions and put our employees’ welfare first so they are energized and empowered to provide life-changing service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The challenge of meaningful work
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
- An environment where you are expected to be yourself and then to push yourself to be the best
- An ability to grow professionally- we want to see you succeed and move forward
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work, regardless of your role
- A spirit of collaboration and flexibility
- A passion for building and improving upon yourself and our team
- The ability to contribute and make a difference- we are a results driven company
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 15, 2021
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training