3 people are interested
Data Entry Volunteer!
3 people are interested
Volunteer Reports to: Assigned Staff Member
Summary: The role of our Data Entry Associate will be responsible for assisting different departments within A Precious Child by inputting information into databases to collect data that is needed to accurately track and improve our services and donations.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program processes and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Enthusiasm and passion for A Precious Child’s mission and vision.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, skilled at recording and tracking documentation.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, internet research.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and complete work timely and accurately.
- Impeccable integrity & strong work ethic.
- Flexibility and willingness to step in when needed for all agency projects.
Training & Supervision:
- Complete Volunteer Orientation with Volunteer Team.
- Complete Volunteer Waiver Form.
- Complete Background Check and Non-Disclosure Agreement based on department needs.
- Complete interview with assigned staff member, if needed.
- Complete training with assigned staff member.
- Schedules will be based upon current needs and availability.
- Shifts are available Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM.
- We require a time commitment of at least one three hour shift every week.
- Make a difference by working behind the scenes.
- Gain clerical and database management skills.
- Be a part of an amazing volunteer team who are the core of our organization.
- Gain valuable work experience as part of a dynamic team.
- Work in an impactful and fun environment.
About A Precious Child, Inc.
557 Burbank Street, Unit E, Broomfield, CO 80020, US
A Precious Child, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides children in need with opportunities and resources to empower them to achieve their full potential. A Precious Child envisions a future where every child grows up to be a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community.
A Precious Child assists children and families facing difficult life challenges such as abuse and neglect, crisis situations, and poverty. We work with more than 300 agency partners throughout eight counties which include Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, and Weld Counties to identify children and families in the most need of our services. Our core initiatives help build the whole child, in addition to meeting basic human needs through our Resource Center and Boutiques (satellite resource centers), we also help children and their families navigate community resources.
We aim to bridge the gap in a child’s education so that they can become a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community as adults.
7051 W. 118th AvenueBroomfield, CO 80020
September 22, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training