Community Engagement Volunteer!
Volunteer Reports to: Volunteer Department
Summary: The role of our Community Engagement Volunteer is to support efforts in volunteer recruitment and community outreach and engagement. This is a forward facing role at community events to raise awareness and support for A Precious Child.
- Attend community and volunteer recruitment fairs, informational tabling events, etc.
- Be a strong and integral part of our Community Engagement Team.
- Represent A Precious Child in a professional manner.
- Enthusiasm and passion for A Precious Child’s mission and vision.
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Must be assertive, confident, and project a positive presence.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Impeccable integrity & strong work ethic.
- Have reliable transportation.
Training & Supervision:
- Complete Volunteer Orientation with Volunteer Department.
- Complete Volunteer Waiver Form.
- Complete training with Volunteer Department.
- Schedules are flexible and will be based upon current event needs.
- Shifts can include weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to attend at least one tabling event.
- Make a difference by working behind the scenes.
- Gain community outreach and presentation skills.
- Be a part of an amazing volunteer team who are the core of our organization.
- Gain valuable work experience as part of a dynamic team.
- Work in an impactful and fun environment.
About A Precious Child, Inc.
557 Burbank Street, Unit E, Broomfield, CO 80020, US
A Precious Child, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides children in need with opportunities and resources to empower them to achieve their full potential. A Precious Child envisions a future where every child grows up to be a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community.
A Precious Child assists children and families facing difficult life challenges such as abuse and neglect, crisis situations, and poverty. We work with more than 300 agency partners throughout eight counties which include Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, and Weld Counties to identify children and families in the most need of our services. Our core initiatives help build the whole child, in addition to meeting basic human needs through our Resource Center and Boutiques (satellite resource centers), we also help children and their families navigate community resources.
We aim to bridge the gap in a child’s education so that they can become a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community as adults.
7051 W. 118th AvenueBroomfield, CO 80020
September 22, 2021
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training