1 person is interested
Social media volunteer
1 person is interested
Under the supervision of the President & CEO, our Social Media Volunteer will help develop A Uniquely Experience Inc presence on social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.). The Social Media Volunteer will also help engage the community with our services, which may include making follow up calls to community partners, preparing PowerPoint presentations, flyers, etc.
- Familiar with latest social media trends to engage the Black community.
- Knowledge of establishing and managing social media accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work independently.
About A Uniquely Experience Inc
_____________, kissimmee, FL 34758, US
Mission: Our purpose is to enhance the brain by challenging the mind with fun and interactive techniques creating an in-home unique learning experience. Vision: To evolve the learning challenge into a Uniquely Experience for the future of kids around the world.
A Uniquely Experience Inc was created to provide students off all ages the ability to access and receive high quality learning from the safety and comfort of their homes. We believe everyone has the right to have the opportunity to be immersed in learning around their busy lives in a fun and exciting way that opens to mind to want to learn more.
We are more than just a learning program we take the time to learn each students learning patterns and learning style so that we are able to provide them everything needed for not only comprehend but become a successful learning. At A Uniquely Experience Inc we strive to be the voice of the community by providing resources and programs geared towards being a solution to some of the gaps in learning for our community while also striving to bring more to the communities!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 25, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- 1-2 hours five days a week