Aurora Dinner Delivery
Order from a local restaurant to be delivered to the Ronald McDonald House! Since we cannot have sit-down family meals right now, send a dinner from a nearby restaurant to feed families staying at the Ronald McDonald House! This is also a great way to support one of your favorite local spots.
- All meals need to be individually wrapped or boxed. That way we can safely give each person their own meal. Examples are wrapped sandwiches or boxed meals.
- We are currently asking for deliveries of 50 individual meals.
- This opportunity is currently offered on Thursdays. We ask that you schedule the meal to be delivered around 6 pm.
- Delivery can be made by the restaurant, their delivery partner, or you may pick it up and deliver it yourself.
- Confirm your delivery details with Kiley via email by Monday before your meal. The earlier you can confirm your meal, the more notice we can give to our families! We would like to know:
- Restaurant name
- Food items and quantities
- Delivery time window
- The delivery driver is aware of delivery instructions
- All items will be individually wrapped or packaged
All deliveries must go through the garage. The garage is in the alley behind the House, which can be accessed from either 20th or 21st Ave. Please ring the doorbell next to garage upon arrival and staff will meet you there shortly.
Denver Ronald McDonald House
1300 E. 21st Ave.
Denver, CO 80205
All deliveries go through the garage. The garage can be accessed from the south side driveway to the right of the House (near the basketball hoop). Please ring the doorbell next to garage upon arrival and staff will meet you there shortly.
Aurora Ronald McDonald House
932 Potomac Circle
Aurora, CO 80011
Please contact Kiley Erlandson at email@example.com or 720-382-7221 for more information.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities of Denver, Inc.
1300 E. 21st Avenue, Denver, CO 80205, US
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
Ronald McDonald House Charities, a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) corporation, creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. Its grassroots-driven programs offer help where children need it most - right in their own communities. RMHC makes an immediate, positive impact on children's lives through its global network of local Chapters in 52 countries and regions and its three core programs: the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. These programs provide a bridge to accessible health care and allow families more time together, which helps in the healing process. RMHC and its global network of local Chapters also have hundreds of millions of dollars in grants and program services to children's programs around the world.
Please note: We have two locations under RMHC-Denver, the Denver House and the Aurora House. Both houses have the same volunteer opportunities! RMHC-Denver does not accept volunteers looking to fulfill court ordered community service requirements and will not validate court sanctioned service hours.
Multiple locations Aurora, CO 80011
September 21, 2021
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service