Join the American Red Cross as a Recruitment Partner
- Develop and execute an implementation work plan outlining objectives, strategies, and tactics supporting the [Functional Area’s] priorities. Set realistic targets and focus on delivering results.
- Proactively identify and respond to challenges impacting the [Functional Area’s] priorities with steps to address those challenges in the context of the [Functional Area’s] talent and its ability to execute.
- Build a culture that supports the Red Cross mission.
- Develop/build [Functional Area’s] team of skilled volunteers.
- Recruit volunteers to ensure redundancy in managing key implementation planning processes and/or critical operations functions.
- Identify roles for volunteers based of the implementation plan as well as delegate and mentor volunteers in a supportive manner.
- Incorporate training program into volunteer work plans to strengthen the team.
- Design an ongoing succession plan, consistent with the development/training program.
About American Red Cross - Cascades Region
3131 N. Vancouver Ave, Portland, OR 97227, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things. The Red Cross workforce is made up of over 90% volunteers, meaning our mission is carried out by community members like yourself.
Multiple locations Newport, OR 97365
October 21, 2021
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 6 months