2021 Central Texas MORE THAN PINK WALK - General Support (Set Up Day)
REGISTER HERE (copy & paste link to access):
Job Description: Volunteers will assist with staging and/or placing event barricades, setting up tables, setting up water stations and placing signage and banners. Volunteers must be available to work the entire shift and be able to perform all duties. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. May experience down time while waiting on deliveries. Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sat Oct 23, 2021 - morning / 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Sat Oct 23, 2021 - 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Sat Oct 23, 2021 - 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Susan G. Komen Greater Central & East Texas
3000 Herring Ave., Waco, TX 76708, US
To save lives and end breast cancer forever.
Susan G. Komen Greater Central & East Texas is a nonprofit committed to saving lives locally and fighting breast cancer globally. Komen Greater Central & East Texas is the only local breast cancer organization attacking the disease on all fronts - education, screening, treatment, follow-up care, survivorship support, advocacy and research. The organization serves the women and men in the city’s fifty eight-county area battling breast cancer by removing barriers to care for the uninsured and underinsured. Of the funds raised annually, Komen Greater Central & East Texas invests up to 75 percent into local community health care grants and educational initiatives; the remaining 25 percent is invested into global research studies to find the cures for breast cancer.
701 West Riverside DriveAustin, TX 78704
September 21, 2021