The Real Way Foundation provides much needed support to individuals who are struggling by providing fundamental programming for workforce support. We are looking for a Volunteer Grant Writer to help us achieve our mission by applying their non-profit donor development knowledge within our organization so we can begin to focus on our outreach efforts and continue our growth.
This role will research grants, community fundraising, and government contracts that the organization would qualify for and then assist in the writing and necessary documentation for each of these opportunities. Additionally, this role will work with the Executive Director and Board of Directors on grant leads and program needs.
- Lead grant proposal development/submission to deliver effective, funded grant proposals. This includes identification of applicable grants and funding, writing the grant proposals, and working with the Fundraising Chair in the submission and tracking of grants and funding.
- Participate in developing strategic relationships with charitable foundations with annual grant programs that we qualify for.
- Support the Fundraising Chair in researching and identifying new and relevant funding opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate updated and relevant internal and external data for grant writing purposes.
- Assist in creating a sustainable system for grant and fund tracking.
- Other duties and tasks as the role develops and funding begins to build.
- 2-3 years in non-profit development, preferably with grants and contracts
- Experience in building donor relationships
- Strong research skills, crucial and essential for tracking down funding leads
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in writing software
About REAL WAY FOUNDATION INC
28422 CONSTELLATION ROAD STE 215, VALENCIA, CA 91355, US
Our mission is to help people who are going through hard times re-enter the workforce and make steps forward to support themselves.
The Real Way partners with shelters and organizations to provide those who are unhoused or at risk of homelessness with meals and hygiene products. In addition, we provide the support and guidance that individuals need to find work and restart their careers. The Real Way offers trainings that focus on basic skills needed to get and keep a job. We also offer leadership training to help people advance their careers or explore new opportunities.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 21, 2021
- Technical Writing
- Grant Writing / Research
- To be discussed