1 person is interested
Help Stop Human Trafficking - Marketing Copywriter
1 person is interested
Nonprofit Copywriter - Stopping Human Trafficking Department
The Phoenix Dream Center is an Arizona nonprofit committed to stopping human trafficking, ending childhood hunger, and educating tomorrow's leaders.
We currently serve over 250 children and young adult survivors of sex trafficking each year - but our programs have waiting lists and we need to expand. We are currently building out 40 apartments for 80 more survivors of sex trafficking which will mean serving over 160 MORE survivors each year.
In response to this increase in services, we are currently enhancing our marketing team by adding skilled copywriters to engage the community of donors.
This opportunity has options for virtual as well as in-person in an office at the 3210 N Grand Avenue Campus.
Team members will need to have an extensive knowledge of nonprofit copywriting and will preferably have a successful track record in writing for direct response programs.
- Campaign - Human Trafficking Sponsorships (to promote and get monthly financial sponsors to help human trafficking survivors heal)
- Create the copy for that audience relative to their market awareness (based on the 5 stages of market awareness)
- Create copy for lead magnets or opt-in squeeze pages to capture email or SMS addresses (using our in-house tools like ClickFunnels, SalesForce, WordPress, Infusionsoft/Keap, etc)
- Create copy for follow-up funnels to convert leads into monthly sponsors mostly using email and SMS marketing (Infusionsoft/Keap)
- Measure the effectiveness of the copy each step using Average Cart Value to Cost Per Acquisition measurements
- Celebrate that you are helping donors find meaningful expressions in sponsoring girls who are healing and that you are helping the girls get the healing care they need.
The ideal volunteers will be people who are in a season in their life where they have the time and specific direct response skill set to invest in a volunteer opportunity that will help advance the cause of recovering and restoring the lives of more human trafficking victims.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Phoenix Dream Center
3210 NW Grand Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85017, US
The Phoenix Dream Center exists to reach in and mine the incredible potential we believe lies within the lives of at-risk youth, the homeless and needy families of our community by restoring hope and allowing them to dream again.
The Phoenix Dream Center is a Christian, volunteer driven, nonprofit organization that exists to provide life recovery housing services to survivors of human trafficking, foster care children, people struggling with addiction as well as community engagement activities to assist low income and at-risk youth in the greater Phoenix area. Since 2006, the Phoenix Dream Center has provided safe and secure life recovery housing services to over 10,000 people in specific service areas and has provided over 5,000,000 meals and countless hours of support to low income families and at-risk youth through community engagement.
3210 NW Grand AvenuePhoenix, AZ 85017
September 20, 2021
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training