DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Volunteer Marketer ( With No Salary/Compensation)
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Games For Love is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that works to ease suffering, save lives, and create sustainable futures for children. We believe in the concept of "distraction therapy" and bring the joy of gaming into the lives of our junior gamers in hospitals around the country. We plan to help 10 million kids in the next 5 years. We have a healthy ecosystem to achieve that goal with your intelligent contribution.
We are seeking a volunteer Marketer to join our Marketing team. You will work with the marketing team to create marketing campaigns, newsletters, and interviews.
- Reach out to people who want to hear about Games For Love, but haven't heard of us yet
- Create content for newsletters, manage AdWords, create email funnels, and coordinate with social media and other departments
- Collaborate with team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Create editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assist with the design and placement of traditional media ads on social media and email
- Help team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Conduct market research to determine a target audience's needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Research previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn't, and what can be improved
- Review the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Able to donate approx. 8-10 hrs. a week
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely
- Work from anywhere on earth - 100% remote
- Massive networking opportunities with 500+ members of our community
- Level up your skills
- Volunteer grants approved
- OPT & CPT programs
- Make a big impact in the world
- Have lots of fun partnering with passionate game developers
- Join the mastermind group and learn from top game developers
- Volunteer recognition & awards
Games For Love is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 20, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis