Help with Various Volunteer Positions at One Brick Boston
One Brick Boston Needs Your Help!
- Event Logistics - We need someone to assist our Events Team in working with local non-profits to set up volunteering events
- Social/Special Events - Assist with planning social events, other special events, and volunteer appreciation events and assisting with community business partnerships as needed.
- Newsletter editing/Marketing - we need help with managing our email newsletters, and with work on other ways to get the word out about One Brick, and to also help our current team with social media as needed.
- Recruitment and Training: Help recruit and train event managers
- Event Managers - whether you're a past EM, regular volunteer or newbee - we'd love more EM's so we can help more non-profits out!
- Associate Chapter Director - assist the Chapter Director in day to day operations of the chapter, and train to assume the Chapter Director position in the future.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please contact Graham Porell at GrahamP@onebrick.org
About One Brick Boston
n/a, Boston, MA 02111, US
One Brick provides support to local non-profit and community organizations by creating a unique, social and flexible volunteer environment for those interested in making a concrete difference in the community. We enable people to get involved, have an impact and have fun, without the requirements of individual long-term commitments.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, One Brick is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that brings volunteers together to support other local non-profits by adopting an innovative twist to the volunteer experience: we create a friendly and social atmosphere around volunteering, and after each volunteer event -- which typically lasts only 3 to 4 hours -- we invite volunteers to gather at a local restaurant or caf where they can get to know one another in a relaxed social setting.
Our 'commitment-free volunteering' allows you to choose when you volunteer, rather than having to make commitments for a certain number of volunteer hours, or agree to be available every week at a specific time.
Multiple locations Boston, MA 02111
September 20, 2021
- Must be at least 21