MENTORING PROGRAM MANAGER for Oakland Startup Youth Resource Organization
Catalyst Youth Network seeks an experienced Program Manager to join a small but growing team of passionate people committed to building our non-profit to help bring equity and opportunity to disenfranchised youth in Oakland.
The Program Manager will collaborate with the executive leader playing a critical role in furthering all three pillars of CYN’s work: Youth Development, Training Volunteers, and bringing together a Network of service providers and resources in one centralized place that centers around the youth of Oakland. The Program Director will help manage, develop and oversee our youth programs, lead a team of volunteer mentors, evaluate the effectiveness and quality in which we are serving students, and make sure students don't fall through the cracks.
- Work roughly 3 hrs a week .
- Work mostly remotely.
- Be available to meet in person a few times a month.
- Directly collaborate with Program Director
- Assist in managing youth programs.
- Manage the program schedule.
- Work with operations to create and manage contracts and MOU’s with schools and other partnering service providers.
- Help determine and measure key performance indicators of programs.
- Communicate with team leaders.
- Professional experience in youth development programs, and or volunteer management experience.
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to diffuse work conflict without bringing it to the attention of the executive leader using strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly creative
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Deep commitment to building equity and helping Oakland’s Youth.
About CATALYST YOUTH NETWORK
1721 Broadway, Suite 201, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Our Mission is to develop a centralized network of service providers and resources for the youth of Oakland, and provide each child in need with holistic and tailored solutions that will help them achieve their dreams.
Catalyst Youth Network was founded in 2020 to help bring equity of opportunity and resources to the historically underserved youth of Oakland, California. By establishing a shared network of community partners, training volunteers, and mentoring youth, it is closing the gaps between existing services and bridging resources with teenagers in need. From career coaching to internship placement to mental health services, Catalyst provides each child with holistic and tailored solutions to help them achieve their dreams.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 20, 2021
- Youth Services
- Program Management
- Case Work / Management
- Crisis Counseling
- Project Management
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Work roughly 3 hrs a week