Weekend Office-General Assistant/Friday-Monday mornings
This would be a great experience opportunity for a person with no clerical skills, desiring to learn, acquire, or expand in such areas as: Data Entry, Filing, Typing, Basic Accounting, Virtual Network and Telephony Communication. and gradually learn Executive-leadership skills in the Business, Religious and or Non-Profit sector. This is a also a perfect position for a Junior or Senior Level college student, or Graduate student seeking to gain valuable volunteer experience in a Earn while you Learn scenario. This is a non-paid employment position, which TBA has stipend direct potential: expenses including a meals and transportation.
1. Must be of good character, integrity, open-minded, humble, and of good character and willing to work with a diversity of ethnic groups, religions, and cultures and like to have fun helping people and learning new things.
2. Possible opportunities to do weekend travel to gain experience in field outreach mission/ministries.
3. Prefer persons at least 21 years of age, and or for virtual positions, at least 14 with written parental consent.
4. Attend a brief online or virtual training sessions.
5. Must attend 1-2 meetings per month, these can be recorded virtual meetings.
6. Be available during weekends. Time TBA.
7. Must not have any current pending felony court actions or active felonies-breach of trust or Fiduciary.
8. Should have access to a laptop or cell phone with high speed for virtual conferences and meetings. Note:
9. Have the ability or desire to adapt and learn new skills, open-minded, humble and of good character.
10. Must provide a least 2 letters of recommendation from a professional, clergy, employer or past volunteer experience.
11. Must be willing to adhere to CDC recommendations and updates, CDC social distancing guidelines an our corporate COVID environment guidelines including but not limited to: wearing a mask, and proof of vaccination, or wear mask and routinely show a negative test. Note: Temperature will be checked daily.
12. A background check may be requested at anytime.
13. If you are related to a board member, we will follow our corporate guidelines to ensure there is no conflict of interest, which may require additional steps and procedures.
If this sounds like something you would like to try, for immediate response email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to this opening here on volunteermatch.org. We are seeking to fill 1opening now and another soon.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About NATIONAL COMMUNITY OF THE DISADVANTAGED ENRICHMENT, NCODE INC
PO BOX 11714, REGIONAL FIELD/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, OMAHA, NE 68111, US
The relief of poverty, distress, to increase the quality of life of individuals and their communities, restore dignity, increase social participation, spiritual, and emotional support of the Disabled, Elderly, under-served populations of Disadvantaged poor, and Veterans-Disabled, despite any economic, geographic, social class barriers, limitations or fixed income program restrictions. Increase hope, fellowship, and assistance to assisted persons, field (workers) ministers, and ministries which assist disadvantaged under-served deserving persons.
NCODE Inc, as we are known today, was inspired on thanksgiving day in 2004 in Rowan County, North Carolina, and developed and incorporated in 2005. We began a small field ministry and mobile mission to address the needs of the needy. After our corporate pilot projects and programs to combat poverty were successful with our" Boots on the ground" strategy, we proceeded to formalize a national program. In 2019, with the help of today's technology, our charity is motivated to move forward to launch our national program. Our goal is to reach and respond to as many deserving and disadvantaged individuals and families through our programs,
Our board has a unique and special national program and we are seeking special, concerned, and gifted volunteers in Nebraska, North Carolina, and virtually throughout the USA and USA territories. Our mission is to reach into the lives and hearts of many deserving and disadvantaged persons to become program participant-volunteers in our interactive self-enrichment programs and projects.
PO Box 11714Email us to set an immediate appointmentOmaha, NE 68111
September 19, 2021
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 months or longer depending on your desire for skills.
- Prefer person with a driver's license, but not necessary. Persons under 15 must provide parental consent. Willingness to sit for 2-3 hours and or move around as necessary, accommodations can be made.