2 people are interested
Full Stack Web Developer Lead (Volunteer)
2 people are interested
Certified Listeners Society is looking for a VOLUNTEER Full Stack Web Developer Lead to a team of 4-5 Wordpress Developers in the creation of our new website. Previous industry or academic experience is required. You will work closely with our UI/UX and product development team to launch the new Wordpress website by December 1, 2021. To learn more about what we do, visit our website here http://certifiedlisteners.org/
You will help lead a team in the execution of the following items:
- Helping with the design and development of website
- Testing and debugging website to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the website
- Designing user interactions on the web application itself
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with graphic designers to design new features
- Communicating effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision makers
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
Qualities we are looking for:
- Passionate about social change and community building: tolerant, caring and respectful
- A leader: You have experience leading a team through stressful situations, achieving amazing results in the end
- Team and Community Oriented: You don’t think what’s in it for me, you think what’s in it for the team and our community
- Entrepreneurial and Proactive: You know what it means to work hard, and you will get the job done no matter what comes in the way. You are able to strategize and implement
- A fast learner: You are hungry to take on new projects to expand your knowledge; you execute, make a mistake, learn, and iterate to always be improving
- Results Focused and Adaptable: Your role may change as we grow, but you are keen to take on new challenges. No task is above you
- A great communicator: You know how to keep everyone informed and get your message across clearly and concisely
- Organized and efficient: you pay attention to details. You are able to seamlessly manage multiple projects at once
- Fun: You are easy to get along with and have a positive attitude
- Balanced: You know how to manage your time effectively with passions outside of work
Time Commitment: Flexible, approximately 4-8 hours per week
How to apply? Interested volunteers who would love to volunteer with us should apply by sending your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org . We appreciate all applications, however, only chosen applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About Certified Listeners Society
1235 Fairview St. Unit 314, Burlington, On L7S 2K9, CA
OUR MISSION: At Certified Listeners, our mission is to enhance people's lives by offering them emotional support. Through meaningful conversations and active listening, we can make a positive impact in the lives of many around the world. When it comes to emotional support, we believe in being proactive. This means that we don't wait for individuals to call us for help. Instead, we go out of our way to find people in need. We are looking for dedicated, committed and skilled volunteers to join our team. If you consider yourself empathetic, a strong communicator, and reliable, we'd love to hear from you! To learn more about us, please visit our website https://certifiedlisteners.org/
Certified Listeners Society is a federal not-for-profit organization built by a community of people dedicated to providing early-stage emotional support to anyone who needs it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We are not a crisis helpline. We believe that by serving the masses to navigate the challenges of our lives, with early-stage and real-time interventions, we can help individuals make better mental health lifestyle choices to live better, happier, healthier lives.
To bridge the gap between early intervention and mental health support.
By providing early intervention, we assist in the development of self-awareness in order to educate the masses to seek professional therapeutic services as a lifestyle choice to develop a healthy emotional well being early on.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 18, 2021
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Graphic Design