1 person is interested
Creative- Mindblowing Grant Writer
1 person is interested
BATSCLC is seeking Grant Writers whom are knowledgeable in the not-for-profit sector to assist the organization in securing: Competitive Funding, Formula Funding, Continuation Funding, and Pass- Through Funding opportunities.
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Experienced in grant writing for medium size organizations with yearly operating budgets of $500,000 and up (preferably 5 years experience);
- Devoted to the organization’s goals and ideals and will be driven to succeed in winning grants. They will persist in pursuing grants that will fit in with the organization’s research projects, even though there may be setbacks;
- Up to date on the latest information and innovations about grants;
- Tech savvy and knows how to navigate grant management software;
- Able to make proposals stand out from other applicants using creative, innovative and engaging writing style approaches to winning grants;
- A practical thinker when recommending which grants to apply for, based on the organization’s goals and strengths. They would also understand who else needs to be involved, and how to involve them, in the entire grant management process;
- Able to often juggle many projects and deadlines.
- Preparing proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals;
- Determining proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings;
- Meeting proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal;
- Entering and monitoring tracking data;
- Coordinating requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings;
- Gathering proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals;
- Developing proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation;
- Writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials;
- Preparing presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing;
- Maintaining quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases;
- Obtaining approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers;
- Improving proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate;
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks;
- Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About BEAUTY AT THE SURFACE IN HONOR OF CAROL LEE CEPHAS INC
950 Fulton Street, No. 308109, BROOKLYN, NY 11238, US
Our mission is to rehabilitate and educate girls and women affected by domestic violence, bullying, social media influence, illness, and trauma by makeover and recovery services, treatment and training. We plan to reintegrate healthier women and girls back into the community as essential inclusions that lead productive live.
We are a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organizaion. We work to empower youth and adults by increasing their self esteem and confidence levels as we promote self love and self care with the intention to produce healthier girls and women that lead productive lives full of bliss.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 18, 2021
- Market Research
- Urban Planning
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- The ideal candidate is able to dedicate at least 20 hrs/ week commitment to this project.