5 people are interested
Office Manager (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Report to the Co-Founder for all administrative and organizational needs.
- Provides high-level support and assistance to the Executive Director.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Schedules and attends meetings.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Must maintain fundraising attitude throughout tenure with ARO.
- Must be available to volunteer 25+ hours a week
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
37 More opportunities with ABUSE REFUGE INC
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 21 major areas of abuse, to include but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, Elderly, Work Place, Isolation, Self-abuse, Religious, Medical, Food, Authority, Educational, Child Sexual Exploitation, Sex Trafficking and Political. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 22, 2022
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Orientation or Training
- 25+ Hours/Week