Birthline Boutique Assistant
We are looking for an energetic, people person able to assist clients as they select items from our baby and children’s boutique. Spanish, Haitian Creole, or Arabic preferred .
- Assist families to select free items during their scheduled appointment
- Restock and display items in a visually pleasing manner
- Monitor clients’ time and selection of items to ensure adherence to Birthline policies
- Interpretation and/or translation as needed
- Maintain confidentiality
- Follow COVID policies and procedures
- Restocking, sorting, and hanging of in-kind donations as needed
- Ability to read small numbers and words
Physical Demands and Volunteer Environment
Be able to lift, carry and walk with up to 10 pounds. Be able to communicate with compassion in a multi-cultural setting. Volunteer position requires sitting, standing, bending, and lifting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Report to: CMA Supervisor
Hours: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Days: Monday, Tuesday, and/or WednesdayIf Interested: Please call (858) 270-2491 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your name, phone number, email, and Volunteer Position Title you are interested in. We will send you a Volunteer Application to fill out and return to us.
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Days: Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesday
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Birthline of San Diego County, Inc.
3660 CLAIREMONT DR Suite 4, SAN DIEGO, CA 92117, US
Birthline's mission supports pregnant women and families with young children by providing hope, resources and material assistance to families during challenging times.
Birthline program provides client advocacy, material assistance and referrals to other community resources for any pregnant woman, as well as women and single fathers with small children. Birthline recognizes that choices made regarding an unplanned pregnancy can have a life long effect on all of those involved. As a result, our client advocates offer practical assistance and referrals to support them in their decisions. Birthline offers choices that will benefit not only the parents, but the child as well. We offer choices that help them choose life.
3660 Clairemont Drive Suite 4San Diego, CA 92117
September 17, 2021
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People Skills
- People 55+
- One to three days per week (Monday, Tuesday, and/or Wednesday). 6-month commitment.