1 person is interested
1 person is interested
We are looking for 2 Bilingual Assistants to help Case Managers communicate with clients and gather supplies. Spanish and/or Haitian Creole required.
- Interpretation and/or translation between case managers and clients
- Select essential items for clients at the direction of the case manager
- Maintain confidentiality
- Assist clients in taking supplies to their cars
- Follow COVID policies and procedures
- Restocking, sorting, and hanging of in-kind donations as needed
- Ability to read small numbers and words
Physical Demands and Volunteer Environment
Be able to lift, carry and walk with up to 20 pounds. Be able to communicate and translate with compassion in a multicultural setting. Volunteer position requires sitting, standing, bending, and lifting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Report to: CMA Supervisor
Hours: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Days: Monday, Tuesday, and/or Wednesday
If Interested: Please call (858) 270-2491 or email us at email@example.com, and indicate your name, phone number, email, and Volunteer Position Title you are interested in. We will send you a Volunteer Application to fill out and return to us.
09:30 AM to 02:00 PM
Days: Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesday
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Birthline of San Diego County, Inc.
3660 CLAIREMONT DR Suite 4, SAN DIEGO, CA 92117, US
Birthline's mission supports pregnant women and families with young children by providing hope, resources and material assistance to families during challenging times.
Birthline program provides client advocacy, material assistance and referrals to other community resources for any pregnant woman, as well as women and single fathers with small children. Birthline recognizes that choices made regarding an unplanned pregnancy can have a life long effect on all of those involved. As a result, our client advocates offer practical assistance and referrals to support them in their decisions. Birthline offers choices that will benefit not only the parents, but the child as well. We offer choices that help them choose life.
3660 Clairemont Drive Suite 4San Diego, CA 92117
September 17, 2021
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Hatian / Creole
- People 55+
- One to three days per week (Monday, Tuesday, and/or Wednesday). 6-month commitment.
- Spanish and/or Haitian Creole required.