Volunteer Social Media Coordinator
The objective of the social media coordinator role is to contribute to and assist in the development and implementation of a social media strategy that will help increase overall reach and program awareness. This individual will use social media outlets to promote Higher Praise Impact campaigns, engage the public and increase online presence. The social media coordinator will directly contribute to increasing public awareness by sharing and promoting the work of Higher Praise Impact through Facebook and Instagram resulting in event registrations, support, donations, and sponsorships for the funding of essential programs to help minimize hunger, provide shelter, and many other important programs that will help us to impact the lives of our U.S. Veterans, seniors, youth and young adults, hurting men and women, as well as individuals of low income housing and individuals with special needs.
Duties, Responsibilities & Skills
- The social media coordinator will assist in the identification of key online channels for Higher Praise Impact to help establish a strong online presence
- Assist in the development of a social media strategy to support the ministries campaigns and fundraising activities, and establish targets for increasing online reach
- Post regular updates to Higher Praise Impact's social media outlets, including fundraising appeals and any other promotional items
- Monitor activity and user interactions for all social media outlets
- Adapt general Higher Praise Impact campaign messaging for the different outlet-specific audiences
- Qualifications and/or experience using key social media outlets Facebook and Instagram
- Strong writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use online tools to engage the public, donors, and corporate partners
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Has strong and broad social media networks and connections
- This is a volunteer position and hours are flexible
- This position requires a minimum of a 6 month commitment for and average of 10 hours per week
- Assist Higher Praise to achieve our goals and objectives to impact lives of those who are in need of food, shelter, clothing, etc.
- Letter of recommendation for outstanding work
- Assist in helping Higher Praise Impact to change the lives of veterans and many others who may be experiencing hardship and need an opportunity to better their lives.
- Reference checks
President of the board, Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide
Please send your resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience working in the marketing and/or communications field and why you believe that you would be a good fit to join our organization. Forward your resume and cover letter to the attention of Paula Johnson-Hill at email@example.com.
About HIGHER PRAISE IMPACT MISSIONARY MINISTRIES WORLD-WIDE
97 W 15TH ST, BAYONNE, NJ 07002, US
Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide will travel locally and globally as a nonprofit outreach ministry building Christian Community Centers worldwide to help impact the lives of others through the application of Gods Word. Higher Praise Impact will help to equip and meet the needs of individuals/families in search of housing, food, clothing, job training, educational programs (including financial planning and daycare), youth & young adult programs, men & women's empowerment, senior programs, disability programs, veterans programs, and substance abuse programs (Philippians 2:1-4).
Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide is a nonprofit outreach ministry located in Bayonne, New Jersey 07002. Higher Praise Impact will have a minimum of five divisions (youth & young adult, men & women's empowerment, seniors, housing, and special needs) to address the different needs in each community. Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide will build Christian Community Centers in different communities to run various programs that need the services provided under any of the ministry's division programs. Higher Praise Impact Missionary Ministries Worldwide received approval of its 501 (c)(3) status on May 1, 2019.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 16, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 6 months 5-6 days weekly preferably during the day (morning and/or afternoon)
- Strong knowledge in the field of communications (social media, crowdfunding)