1 person is interested
Global Hiring Manager
1 person is interested
This is an opportunity for you to be part of an organization where you can influence the thinking around our people processes and systems, which results in a direct impact on our employee experience and growth of The Man Up Campaign and its Gsmart Hub platform.
We are looking for a passionate, high-energy individual who is excited about creating and implementing HR programs, structures, and processes.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for full life cycle recruitment. This individual will develop, facilitate and implement all phases of the recruitment process ensuring attraction and hiring of professional talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager will partner with internal stakeholders to define strategic objectives around hiring needs and determine the best-recruiting methods.
- Partner with departments and help them identify the skills and capabilities that are required.
- Hire and lead a team of recruiters to support the department recruitment requirements.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses current and future needs.
- Set up processes, data tracking, and reporting to provide regular updates to the department leads and managers on recruitment progress.
- Assist with end-to-end recruitment of management roles including job ad creation, resume screening, interviews, and placement.
- Function as a partner to key leaders, engage in strategic planning meetings to translate business needs into HR recruitment plans
- Coordinate, develop, and execute weekly communication plans aligned to recruitment risks, updates, and progress.
- Recruitment experience with an emphasis on identifying and hiring a diverse group of talented individuals.
- Ability to grasp and project The Man Up Campaign brand, its values, and its distinct vision in the HR policies and processes.
- Ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
- Ability to establish trust and confidence by demonstrating a high level of credibility and integrity.
- Exceptional communication skills, time management, and attention to detail are key attributes in this role
- Channel your passion in a stimulating environment
- Learn the nuts and bolts of nonprofit operations in an up-and-coming organization
- Develop new skills and gain valuable experience that can enhance your professional trajectory
- Do amazing work on a flexible, part-time basis
- Have fun while you make a difference
- Work in an international online environment
- Choose to attend in-person meetings, United Nations conferences, and more.
You will work remotely and on your own schedule, though we require a minimum commitment of 3-5 hours a week. Because our staff is spread throughout the globe, we communicate mostly through Slack and email, and team members are requested to be highly responsive in a timely manner. We prefer candidates who can commit a minimum of six months to our organization. This is a work-at-wherever-you-want position.About Man Up Campaign
Man Up is a global campaign to activate youth to stop violence against women and girls. Our call to action challenges each of us to "man up" and declare that violence against women and girls must end.
In order to break the cycle of trauma unabated violence against women and girls bestows on individuals, families, communities, and societies, Man Up Campaign was created to give young people a voice in developing models of change that truly address this issue.
Sports, music, arts, reflection, and technology are some of the primary ways we connect with other people. These are also ways we experience life, transmit and share culture. More importantly, messages about gender, societal expectations, and our identities are passed down to us in these and other forms. The Man Up Campaign is partnering with young men and women around the world by providing training, resources, and support to youth-informed initiatives. This partnership works to build a network of young champions and defenders of gender equality, gender inclusiveness, and opportunity. We link their efforts to those of community-based and sponsor organizations, the entertainment and sports communities towards our common cause.
With our GSmart Hub (which you'll be working on), we want to let users explore our forums and open debates and conversations about the topics of their interest, and bring visibility and awareness towards what is important to them. We mainly focus on Gender, Sport, Music, Art, (self-)Reflection, and Technology (G-S-M-A-R-T). The main focus with this will be that users can connect, make friends/colleagues, learn more about certain topics, and ask for advice about certain topics.
We're also working on resources; special learning content on gender opportunity, United Nations Sustainable Development Goals; and successful models of grassroots level projects working towards tackling issues that are important to all.Company Culture
At Man Up Campaign we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 40 people representing 20 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!Benefits
If you talk to anyone working in the Man Up Campaign, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of people all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them - then it's real fun!
- A fast growing environment
- Platform Training
- International work environment with over 20 nationalities
- Remote work set up
- Discount on Google Hardware Products
- Free Microsoft Office365
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
About Man Up Campaign US Inc
1500 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003, US
The Man Up Campaign movement has continued by convening our youth delegates in summits and conferences, and in forming chapters. These youth champions are engaging their peers to bring gender equality and inclusiveness to their own communities. This bold initiative is the first of its kind in that it is both youth-led and informed. Over the course of the next five years and beyond the Man Up Campaign, will expand both its resources and presence to build a worldwide community around this cause. As Man Up Campaign continues to grow, we welcome you to partner with us in the movement to promote gender equality in your community.
Announced at the Clinton Global Initiative in September 2009 in collaboration with Vital Voices Global Partnership, Man Up is a global campaign to activate youth to stop violence against women and girls. Our call to action challenges each of us to "man up" and declare that violence against women and girls must end.
In order to break the cycle of trauma unabated violence against women and girls bestows on individuals, families, communities, and societies, Man Up Campaign was created to give people a voice in developing models of change that truly address this issue.
Sports, music, arts, reflection, and technology are some of the primary ways we connect with other people. These are also ways we experience life, transmit and share culture. More importantly, messages about gender, societal expectations, and our identities are passed down to us in these and other forms. The Man Up Campaign is partnering with young men and women around the world by providing training, resources, and support to youth-informed initiatives.
The Man Up Campaign brought together a prestigious team of delegates from 24 countries (along with artists, athletes, technologists, researchers, and activists) to launch the campaign at an inaugural Young Leaders Summit in Johannesburg, South Africa during the 2010 FIFA World Cup. The youth leaders were able to gain inspiration, insight, and connections to resources allowing them to help facilitate projects of their own design in their community to promote gender equality.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 16, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination