5 people are interested
Human Resources Recruiter Volunteer
5 people are interested
Unpaid Volunteer Opportunity
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Volunteer Recruiter to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies. You should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural changes.
To be successful as an HR Volunteer Recruiter, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine how company HR policies may be affected. Ultimately, an outstanding HR Volunteer Recruiter should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
About SISTERZ WITH HOPE & FAITH INC
11900 City Park Central, 3310, Houston, TX 75025, US
Eradicating sex trafficking, reducing recidivism, & rehabilitating our mothers and SisterZ. We provide our guests with the highest quality outreach, safe haven, training, spiritual guidance, and restoration - drastically reducing entry and reentry to the criminal justice system.
SisterZ With Hope & Faith, Inc is a newly formed 501c3 non-profit orgazation that will provide services and resources to female inmates incarcerated, newly released from the criminal systems and victims of human trafficking.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 16, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment involved between 5-10 hours per week and we also ask that your time commitment also be at least 3-6 months.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.