12 people are interested
Human Resources Specialist Volunteer
12 people are interested
This is a unpaid volunteer opportunity.
Human resources specialists work under HR directors and managers. During the hiring process, the human resources specialist will generally consult with members of the management team to ensure that the right candidates are being placed into the right position. Thus, this job frequently involves consulting with the appropriate HR managers.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Implementing the organization’s recruitment strategy.
- Conducting training sessions for organization.
- Overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work.
- Developing and administering health and safety programs.
- Maintaining accident records.
- Preparing government reports to remain in compliance.
About SISTERZ WITH HOPE & FAITH INC
11900 City Park Central, 3310, Houston, TX 75025, US
Eradicating sex trafficking, reducing recidivism, & rehabilitating our mothers and SisterZ. We provide our guests with the highest quality outreach, safe haven, training, spiritual guidance, and restoration - drastically reducing entry and reentry to the criminal justice system.
SisterZ With Hope & Faith, Inc is a newly formed 501c3 non-profit orgazation that will provide services and resources to female inmates incarcerated, newly released from the criminal systems and victims of human trafficking.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 16, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment 5-10 hours per week for at least three months or more.
- Bachelor Degree in related field. HR certifications or able to get certified within one year of employment. Two years of experience in the human resources management field. We are looking for someone who would like to gain real world experience.